6th EMILIO FONTELA RESEARCH PRIZE
The Hispanic-American Input-Output Society (SHAIO) is pleased to announce the 6th Emilio Fontela Research Prize for the best scientific paper presented in the forthcoming 8th Spanish Conference on Input-Output Analysis.
- Contributions submitted by young authors (i.e. not older than 40 years old on the 31st of December of 2019) will only be accepted for consideration. In the case of papers submitted by several authors, all of them must fulfil the age requirement.
- Contributions should be original (unpublished work).
- Those authors interested in submitting their paper to the 6th Emilio Fontela Research Prize must indicate the ID of their paper in COPASS-SHAIO by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, when submitting the full paper to the Conference within the announced period of submission.
- The papers submitted for the prize must be presented in one parallel session organized by the 8th Spanish Conference on Input-Output Analysis.
- The Emilio Fontela Prize Committee will consist of members of the chair of the scientific committee of the 8th Spanish Conference on Input-Output Analysis, the president of the SHAIO and, preferably, one honorary member of the SHAIO designed by the Council of the SHAIO. .
- The final decision of the Prize Committee does not admit appeal. The Prize Committee can declare the Prize void. Participation in the Prize implies fully acceptance of this call for submissions.
- The awarded authors will receive a certified diploma from the SHAIO and a cash prize of 300 euros.
- The Prize will be announced in a special event organized during the 8th Spanish Conference on Input-Output Analysis.