We are pleased announced that we will provide two grants for PhD students funded by Banco Mediolanum to participate at the Spanish School of Input-Output Analysis (ESAIO) and the 8th Spanish Conference on Input-Output Analysis. The grants covers the registration fee, accommodation for 3 days in university residence and 100 euros for transportation.
Applicants for participation grants must:
- be PhD student on the date of application.
- not be residents in Santiago de Compostela.
- present a paper at the Conference. The abstract must be uploaded to the COPASS-SHAIO before the grant application deadline.
To participate for this grant, applicants must send to the following information:
- Full name and PhD university
- abstract’s ID (COPASS-SHAIO)
- Curriculum vitae
including in the email subject
Applications will be assessed by to members of the scientific committee and one member of the local committee in respect of the following criteria:
- Curriculum Vitae: 2 points.
- Abstract: 2 points